Starting a business is no mean feat.
It is an exercise steeped in challenges and confusion. Sample the most common queries:
- Can I start a business or launch a startup?
- What business/startup options will be the best fit for me?
- What are the financial requirements to start a particular business?
- How can I get the right guidance from a relevant business owner, somebody who has been there and done that?
At this crossfire of indecision and ambitions, Bizstart was born with the intent to foster business minds.
For colleges that encourage entrepreneurship, BIZSTART offers a pre-incubation and incubation platform that helps colleges create successful entrepreneurs without any infrastructure investment.
Right from exploring business ideas to launching a business successfully, colleges can provide top-notch practical entrepreneurial mentoring and resources to their students, thereby differentiating their offering.
The platform helps students make an informed decision on what business to start and how. Students can:
- Access financial insights on 600+ established and innovative business and startup opportunities
- Schedule one-on-one calls with real business owners or startup founders
- Take a scientific Business Fit Assessment that provides a customised list of recommended businesses given their abilities, personality and interests
- Create a Business Plan online
- Obtain all business support services like Incorporation, Financing, Branding, Compliance, Building MVP, Accounting & Taxation, Website Development, Digital marketing, etc.
- Access guest lectures from business owners/startup founders
- Participate in ‘Bizstart Startup Week Competition’, pitch their business idea and win a chance to get a free seat in a six-month incubation program and funding
- Launch their first e-commerce business using Bizstart’s e-commerce solution